Courtney Warren Home is looking for a dynamic, detail oriented world- changer who can manage a growing brand, oversee staff and become Courtney’s assistant and manager. This is a full-time position based in Waxahachie, Texas.
You are passionate about helping people loving their home & want to work with an exciting up and coming interior design company.
You might not be creative, or even have experience in Interior Design, but you love managing things.
You are ready to help this business scale from several employees to managing an entire growing team of all ages.
Courtney Warren Home is looking for a person that describes themselves as the following.
- Excited about managing details and supporting other people
- Often the person behind the scenes that keep things running
- So detailed that I check and double check to make sure things are not falling through the cracks.
- Proactively innovating solutions and systems that solve problems without being asked
- Able to understand and follow directions the first time. I might even be described as the smartest person in the room, although I would never admit it!
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment where things are always changing
- Able to handle a lot of small details or changing circumstances
- Excited about work and looking for a career where I can really make a difference
- Available to start working from home and work from a Waxahachie office as the brand grows
- Described as jumping in and doing what needs to be done
- Able to handle details that change. In fact, I thrive on it
- A person who takes pride in my work, love people, and love details
- A calming presence to the people I work with
- Ready to invest in a small company where I can make a huge difference
- Trustworthy, honest, not easily offended or dramatic, professional, engaging, friendly and passionate. I am kind and patient when people have needs and don’t get short or frazzled but can patiently explain things. I believe the best about people.
- The kind of person that naturally takes charge. I usually lead a group without being given a title, it just comes naturally
- A go getter. I can’t imagine sitting still there are interesting things to do and learn. I can keep up with a fast moving pace.
- Excited working with a national brand, design firm with a tv show, or bigger media presence.
- A person with answers! I love the point person, and giving direction to teams
- Thrilled to do different things day to day, and think small things matter just as much as big things!
- Committed to excellence, whether big or small. When I join a team, I give 100% and invest my heart. I am looking for a mission I can invest in.
•Serious about my work ethic and don’t do things halfway! This means I might have to work on an off time, night or weekend.
•A good listener and quick learner. I only have to be told something once and I instantly get it, improve it, or change it.
What you will love about us:
•We are a small growing business of women that love to work hard and help others. We have a staff fun day once a quarter with activities like learning to frost sugar cookies.
- We love learning, growing and improving. We value communication, being heard and listening to our team members. We rely on the small team for big input in direction. You have a voice on this team. You will enter on the ground level of growth and be a part of big things as you stay with us.
- As the role gets developed and we get to know you, we will realize things you are gifted in. We would love to incorporate your strengths into this role and let you do what you are best at and enjoy most. We are open to changing and growing with you as we learn and grow together and this position will reflect that. As you proves adept in the tasks given, they will be trusted with more responsibility.
- We work hard and play hard.
A typical day at work might be going to a job site to oversee a client install, leading a staff meeting, returning emails, running to the store and meeting a contractor. You will be the liaison between Courtney and the team and clients. Every day will be a little different and you will grow to manage it all. You will have responsibility and authority as well as being Courtney Warren’s right hand. You have the opportunity to grow into being a huge role in this company as we scale.
Does this sound like you or someone you know? Get the complete description and send your resume to [email protected]