Memorial day is this week and I am so excited to be sharing some Summer Kick Off Ideas to do with the family!
Here are a couple of my favorite things to do with the family…
Host an ice cream party Who doesn’t like ice cream on a warm summer day? it can be fun and refreshing.
2. Go biking! Biking is a great way to relax and take in some well deserved sunshine.
3. Make Smores and roast them outside This is a great way to kick-off the summer. Nothing says summer more then gathering around the fire making s’mores.
4. Go on a picnic! Picnics are a great way to spend a summer family day out. Gather your favorite snacks and treats, and hang out for the day.
5. Take a road trip. We love spontaneous road trips, don’t you? This can be a fun surprise for your family. Pack a bag, and hit the road for the day.
6. Start a great book! I just love a good book, it can be a great way to relax and slow down!
I recommend these….
I hope you enjoyed some of my tips on Summer Kick Off Ideas to do with the family!
What are you going to do this weekend?